Super Sunday In Ward 8 - my first comics page on the net.

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Super Sunday In Ward 8 - my first comics page on the net.

Post by Rip Tanion »

Actually, this is an old print format page I did back in '97, but it's has an annual relevancy (i.e. it's topical once a year) I haven't drawn any new comics latley, my website has been in an "under-contruction" limbo for a year, and my computer been on the fritz of late; but I was able to put it up just in time for Superbowl weekend.

Read it at http://komycz.riptania.com/pigskin_dept.html

Don't forget to take Dr. Horsheit's Quick Quiz, after you read the comic.

Enjoy.

GO PANTHERS!
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding

Flash Halftime Show added for 2005

Post by Rip Tanion »

I posted this comic up last year. For this year's Superbowl, I've added something new to it...

Read on...
Rippy in his hype copy wrote:Do you want to watch some cleaned up, wholesome Super Bowl Halftime Show, with an aging ex-Beatle churning out dusty oldies, and silly love songs? No, you want a racy, naughty Halftime Show, with a shocking surprise ending; just like you got last year. You want cheesecake and wardrobe malfunctions.

Well, we here at Riptania are here to give you what you want. Our Halftime show has got more ?hey-hey? than you?ll ever get on network television. Plus, you don?t have to watch it during halftime. You can watch any old time you want, as many times as you want. And it?s FREE! It won?t even cost you one thin dime. Do you know how much it would cost you to see Paul McCartney in concert over and over again? What are you...made of money, or something?

Don?t worry about sitting through some long drawn out production, either. Our Halftime show is only a minute long. Do you know how long ?Hey Jude? goes on for? Disk Jockeys use to play that song when they had to go and take a dump, score drugs, or fool around with some groupie. You can watch our Halftime Show, and still have time for all kinds of other meshugas.

Just go to the ?Sunday In Ward 8? page, and click on the link for the Riptania Flash Halftime Show (and we do mean ?Flash?). Maybe, you?ll be amazed. In fact, you probably won?t be able to let it be . You?ll watch it over and over again, until tomorrow becomes yesterday. Ah, mater, you?ll love it...yeah, yeah, yeah!
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Is is customary to rise in honor of the national anthem of Riptania? I hope so, because I did.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding

Post by Rip Tanion »

Greg, you double entendring dog, you.