Comic making app for mobile devices

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

ClarifiedComicCreator
Forum Member

Comic making app for mobile devices

Post by ClarifiedComicCreator »

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here has experiences of using apps or programs with which you can create your own comics. I'm not referring to high end tools like Photoshop or Manga Studio, but to tools that let you compose comics from pre-drawn images (the idea being that you don't need to have any kind of drawing skills to create comics with the tool). Examples would be Pixton or Comic Life 3 for desktop/browser or apps like Frameless, Comicker, Comicize or Comic Maker for mobile devices.

If anyone has used such apps, what do you think of them? Are they useful, do they got what it takes to make comics successfully?

Or, do you even think there is any need for comic making apps at all?

I'm working at a company that is developing a new app for Android with which you can make your own comics from pre-drawn images. We would like our app to meet the requirements that guys like you, who are genuinely interested in comics, might have for such an app. Therefore, if you have any opinions, experiences, requests, ideas etc. on the topic, we would very much wish to hear them!

Please feel free to check out our app too :wink:. It's free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .Clarified

-Mikko, Clarified Studio