Attention GeoCities site owners ...

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

losttoy
Understands reinventing

Attention GeoCities site owners ...

Post by losttoy »

Do you have your online comic on www.geocities.com? Join GeoCity Comics!

GeoCity Comics is a site to help promote comic web-sites at GeoCities. GeoCities was an idea I came up with while trying to get more hits to my web site. More than trading links, building this site is a whole community of artists. The idea is to bring cross-site traffic and bring new readers to the pages we feel should have more attention.

GeoCity Comics is a free service to web comic creators. You must be a member of GeoCities. To become a member, e-mail us your URL and a brief description. Submissions are judged by GeoCity Comics site creator. There is no guarantee that your site will be included. Once approved membership requirements are only that you link to this web site.

Well that's the general idea. A ploy to get more hits. Try it out, it might work. Visit www.geocities.com/geocitycomics to see for yourselves and then e-mail me (dalosttoy@yahoo.com) your submission.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

Greg,

I realize that this is a really old post and all, but could you move this to the "Seeking Artists/Writers" Forum? This is project I am still working on, although I have resently lost half of my members. I kind of want to replace/fill the place back out again.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

GeoCityComics proudly announces Kenn Minter's and George T's membership in its web comic community.

As the founder, I could not be happier in the addition of such a professional quality and visualy enjoyable comic of "I'm Not From Here" into our ranks. Kenn's simple slice of life comics will set a new standard for our group.

Also coming soon is George's "Krunk". It is suprizingly expressive in its tales and wonderful in just how it lays out its story in a easy and straight-forward fashion.

Thanks to Kenn and George for joining up. Now they have to add our logo to their sites.
losttoy
Understands reinventing

Post by losttoy »

Some activity in this long lost project of mine.

It is always a bitter sweet feeling when a creator goes off to bigger and better places. Andrew's "Too Much Spare Time" will be missed, but we wish him good luck at his new location.

However we have a new entry in GeoCity Comics. "Donnell Journal" is a charming comic strip with some nice art and design. And after three months, George final gets his "Klunk" info to us.

What about you ... are you gecitying? Come join the web comic community for people who have no money for real servers, but don't want Keen.