FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Looking for Long-Term Work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostThis is my Comic Book Artist Portfolio Next: PostArtist available  
JamesEvansArt
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Looking for Long-Term Work Reply with quote

Hello, to all. Currently, I am in the middle of transitioning to another job and I have the good fortune of this being a slow process (the business I currently work at is closing down). I wanted to take this opportunity to try and find a new project to work (paid work of course) with a writer/team on for multiple months to a year since I will be more free on time soon. I am not looking for any specific story in particular, although my style fits the traditional superhero comic style or even a more noir style. Here is a link to some sample work for reference. https://www.deviantart.com/jamesevansart/gallery/67389024/Submisson
You can contact me here or by email at aroneblkmtl56@yahoo.com. Have a good day. [/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: