Morning Improv Print

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

wansley
Frequent Poster

Morning Improv Print

Post by wansley »

I received my copy of the Morning Improv Limited Edition Print yesterday and it is a thing of beauty! I really appreciate the careful packaging because it was fine even though my brain-dead mail carrier left it out in the rain for hours because it wouldn't fit in the mailbox. (I guess he or she thought it was sheltered from the rain, but it wasn't.)

I like everything about the print. I think the design is wonderful, the selection of comics is excellent and the printing itself seems extremely well done.

Scott,

I'm sorry you still have to sell atoms in addition to bits, but I'm very glad to have this work of art to display in my home (as soon as I get it framed).
William Ansley
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

My print arrived today. It's always nice to arrive home and find that Mr. Postman has left something fun and interesting for you.

Now I just have to find the perfect place to put it so that it can delight and astonish people who are delighted and astonished by this sort of thing.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
slashjpl
Forum Member

Great poster

Post by slashjpl »

My poster arrived the other day, and I was shocked to see I got #6! Woo hoo!

It turned out great, and you should be proud of it, Scott. Once mine is framed, it's going to have a prominent place on the wall of my studio. I can't wait for the sequel!
--
/jpl