Leisuretown saying goodbye?!?

Discuss Scott McCloud's current online comic project. Be sure to check out <a href="http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/mi/mi.html">the latest improv</a>!

Moderators: Scott McCloud, Moderators

sunnyt

Leisuretown saying goodbye?!?

Post by sunnyt »

I recently returned to Leisuretown after not having looked at it for a few months and was stunned to see that its closing. I know there hasn't been a new comic up for something like a year, but it was like chicken soup for my soul to go back and read the comics again and again. Is there no way that it can be archived and still available to the world at large? It's such a classic and is listed on so many people's lists of the best on the web (including Scott McCloud's links) that i'd hate to think I can't show it to people forever. I've also tried the wayback machine on archive.org that can show you the web from past years but it didn't seem to have saved it. Anyone out there feel my pain?
sunnyt

Post by Guest »

It's really a shame Lesiuretown has been taken down...I too enjoyed it immensely. Does anyone have any idea why Tristan took the site down? It would have been nice if an explanation had been posted on the site for his fans.

Whatever the reason it's gone, I hope he is doing well.
Tim Tylor
Consistant Poster

Post by Tim Tylor »