FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Leisuretown saying goodbye?!?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv
Previous: Postgoogle Next: PostMcCloud appearance in Checkerboard Nig...  
sunnyt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Leisuretown saying goodbye?!? Reply with quote

I recently returned to Leisuretown after not having looked at it for a few months and was stunned to see that its closing. I know there hasn't been a new comic up for something like a year, but it was like chicken soup for my soul to go back and read the comics again and again. Is there no way that it can be archived and still available to the world at large? It's such a classic and is listed on so many people's lists of the best on the web (including Scott McCloud's links) that i'd hate to think I can't show it to people forever. I've also tried the wayback machine on archive.org that can show you the web from past years but it didn't seem to have saved it. Anyone out there feel my pain?
sunnyt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really a shame Lesiuretown has been taken down...I too enjoyed it immensely. Does anyone have any idea why Tristan took the site down? It would have been nice if an explanation had been posted on the site for his fans.

Whatever the reason it's gone, I hope he is doing well.
Tim Tylor
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site's back:
http://www.leisuretown.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Morning Improv All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: