FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
What's That Man Movin' 'Cross The Stage?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum
Previous: PostMonday's Latest Word Next: PostLook, a new "No Contest" str...  
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding

Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: What's That Man Movin' 'Cross The Stage? Reply with quote

permalink in case you missed the entry.
Greg in his 8/24/04 blog entry wrote:
Even so, far more information about [Jimmy] Page than the actual thing they're supposed to be reporting. Or aren't sidewalks exciting enough to report on?
That's because Jimmy Page is God!

I'm glad to hear this. Zep never did get the same kind of respect in their native land as they did here in America.

Of course, Jimmy Page meant more to the U.K. music scene than simply Zeppelin. During much of the 1960s, Page was London's top studio musician. If you were to pick up a compilation CD of British Invasion hits, I'd bet that Page is playing guitar on at least half of them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: