Writer/Artist seeking Inker/Colorist (50/50 royalty split)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Writer/Artist seeking Inker/Colorist (50/50 royalty split)

Post by PropagandaComics »

Hey Y'all,

I'm looking to partner on a project with someone. That means that we'll both gain royalties off sales, if anyone is interested. I have the script & will do the artwork, or at least main artwork, scan it. I just need someone who is a good inker/colorist. Also, this project is similar to a Dr. Seuss book. It has 12 interior story pages & a cover (so 13 pages). Stylistically, the art ranges from Mad Magazine, old school Hanna Barbera, and things of that nature. I'm purposely using source material that was influential to my initial interest in art. Again, I'll already have these drawn with pencil & scanned. If anyone is interested in teaming up on this, let me know. Thanks.

BENJAMHOUSE@gmail.com
PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Re: Writer/Artist seeking Inker/Colorist (50/50 royalty split)

Post by PropagandaComics »

Actually, I goofed in what I wrote. It's 16 interior pages + a cover. ...It's not letting me drop any of the images here that I've sketched out. If you direct-message me at "www.facebook.com/PropagandaComix", we can chat there as well.
sunsetevan
Forum Member

Re: Writer/Artist seeking Inker/Colorist (50/50 royalty split)

Post by sunsetevan »

Hi there,
My name is Evan Batt,
I hope I'm not too late to apply.

I am a freelance comic artist and illustrator. I don't have many examples of work so the link included below has most of my recent work which is probably only slightly relevant.

Let's chat about what you specifically want and I can quickly make you a free example of what I can do for this comic.

Email: sunsetevan@gmail.com
Portfolio: https://sunsetevan.pb.studio/
Linktree: https://linktr.ee/sunsetevan