COMIC ARTIST FOR HIRE

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

TwinkieToaster
Regular Poster

COMIC ARTIST FOR HIRE

Post by TwinkieToaster »

View my full portfolio here!
https://imgur.com/a/3QBAh

Rates:
B+W page- $30
Colored Page- $50
Poster/Print- $50
Prices may vary per project. Contact for more accurate price.

Contact info:
Email- scottmalin19@gmail.com
Deviantart- twinkietoaster
Tumblr- Scottslovelyart
Last edited by TwinkieToaster on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwinkieToaster
Regular Poster

Post by TwinkieToaster »

TwinkieToaster
Regular Poster

Post by TwinkieToaster »

bump
TwinkieToaster
Regular Poster

Post by TwinkieToaster »

Pixabits
Forum Member

Post by Pixabits »

We're looking, and your style seems like it might be on point. Check out details here and let me know if interested: https://thefutureiswatching.us/future-g ... st-wanted/
lauramartin
Forum Member

Write my Essay for me

Post by lauramartin »

Fortunately for perusers of this gathering, this type of spam is less meddling than spam-bots that really post messages (there have just been several those ever, up until now), yet I've no resilience for either hone. These types of promoting are as welcome as infections and it's astonishing that they function admirably enough to make it beneficial to the individuals who do them. Write my Essay for me
TwinkieToaster
Regular Poster

Post by TwinkieToaster »

bump
rosesandra
Forum Member

Post by rosesandra »

Luckily for perusers of this assembling, this kind of spam is less interfering than spam-bots that truly post messages (there have quite recently been a few those ever, up to this point), yet I've no versatility for either sharpen. These sorts of advancing are as welcome as diseases and it's bewildering that they work outstandingly enough to make it helpful to the people who do them. Essay tutor
meganhudson
Forum Member

Post by meganhudson »

Avail coursework writing assistance from highly qualified writers.
parkeredward
Forum Member

Post by parkeredward »

To make students happy and satisfied is the primary need of any writing service. The https://topcanadianwriters.com/essaypro-com-review/ increase students confidence in the class room through their efficient writing service with very responsibility.
Rebeca Thomson
Forum Member

Writing Help

Post by Rebeca Thomson »

Hello, everyone, I'm glad to be here. I'm for the first time at such a forum. It's a great and interesting tip discussed here. I would like to share with you all the great resource which helped me during my student time. It doesn't matter how many pages you need to write, they will do everything on time
More helpful tips you can find here