Mel Brooks Easter Sunday Marathon

Discuss the Zwol comic. (Random yammering also allowed.)

Moderator: Moderators

Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Mel Brooks Easter Sunday Marathon

Post by Rip Tanion »

Hey, Greg. How do you leave History of the World off the Easter list, especially when Mel and the gang show up at the Last Supper, and hang with J.C. and his Posse of Apostles?

I'm sittin' flickin' chickens and I'm lookin' through the pickins' and suddenly these goyim break down my walls.
I didn't even know them and they grabbed me by the scrotum and started playing ping pong with my balls!
Ooh, the agony! Ooh, the shame!
To make my privates public for a game?
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Well, because I don't have have that one in any home video format and I don't to the rental thing. When I started doing my Easter movie watching thing, I had a smaller collection of movies, so I did venture to Tower or Blockbuster or whatever in search of rentals, but these days It's easier to come up with a theme which I can satisfy from what I already own.

So, basically, laziness.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.
Rip Tanion
Reinvents understanding
Location: The Riptania Sky-Palace in da beauuuuuutiful Bronx.

Post by Rip Tanion »

So I guess the next question is "Why isn't this crucial, quotable comedy classic not in your collection, carnsarnit!"

For this, you could get demoted too "Piss Boy" :wink:
"Park the beers, and grab the smiles. It's flight time." - LtCdr. J. Robert "Bobby" Stone, USN (R.I.P.)