Webcomic Promotion Guide

Micropayments, Macropayments, Subscriptions, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

saradoc
Forum Member

Webcomic Promotion Guide

Post by saradoc »

Hi,

I've been around a couple of communities and have run into various posts, links, interviews, and blog entries about how to promote a webcomic. I decided to make a website to put all of these ideas in one place. This is the result: http://www.webcomicpromotion.com

I'm hoping I can keep adding to it and updating it. If anybody has additional ideas they think should be up there, I would love to hear them.

I would appreciate any feedback, too. I'm especially interested in these aspects:

Writing Style - Is the writing clear, easy to understand, and grammatically correct. I haven't written anything in a while, so I'm a bit worried about this (I was a math major).

Site Design - Is the layout good? Is it easy to navigate? Are the pages too cluttered? Are the colors ok?

Content - is the content useful? Do you have any additional information/links that you think I should include?

Thanks for your help guys. I hope the site is useful.

P.S. If you like the site, feel free to "Like" it on StumbleUpon, or bookmark it with whatever social bookmarking service you use. Thanks.