Heres something new, someone looking for a Graphic Artist.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Squato
Forum Member

Heres something new, someone looking for a Graphic Artist.

Post by Squato »

I would like to ask if there is any graphic artists out there who may be interested in helping to work on a webcomic I am working on. I have done a few of the designs & have been planing this story for the last 7 years or so, but I need help with character designs, I can do backgrounds.

To give you an idea of the story, I'll give you a few details. The story for the comic has a sci-fi/fanstey theme.

So, heres who it goes. Around the year 2000 FE, a group of freedom figthers are forced to crash land on a world near the core of the Milky Way. At first they they think that they have escaped the war, only to find that not only has it followed them, but is set to destroy the world they are on by starting a Civil War.

Other things to note about the story, are;
-This war is part of a much bigger plan (which is found in a long lost prophecy).
-This is not just a battle for these people in this war, it is a desperate last stand for these people, who have lost everything to this war (& I do mean everything).
-The world that they land on has humans & other races on it, their tech is some where between that of the 17 century, to that of thousands of years in the future (who may, or may not be what they appear to be).
-The main enemy are a group of aliens that are lead by one elite group, & are all breed for war.
-This story is part of a much larger story, which tells the backstory of the events that lead to the war, & it's aftermath (such as why years are counted FE, for example).

If you are interseted, can you email me at Squato_@hotmail.com, please put webcomic in the subject line.
I am what I am
I am Bi-Lo Man
Squato
Forum Member

Post by Squato »

As an update, I will be posting a link to a short story that is based in this universe as a way of helping this project.
I am what I am
I am Bi-Lo Man