FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Writer looking for a partner for a webcomic/manga.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostI'm a comic book artist, I have good p... Next: PostWriter seeking Artist for Sci-Fi Colla...  
DimaYZ
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Writer looking for a partner for a webcomic/manga. Reply with quote

Hey yall!
I've been developing an idea for a fun project for quite some time:

Quote:

An action/fantasy setting with an emphasis on detailing a believable (as much as possible) world, thought-out fights, and power system.
Set in post-medieval/renaissance times (not high fantasy, just less technology). Traditional mystery-and-discovery would be present but subtle. Stories would revolve around some central message and the
What I'm hoping to achieve, setting it apart from other similar works, is a grounded look on the typical superpowered world.
What would you REALLY do with such great power?
Spare me all the 'saving the world' bullshit, you are not actually a god. You should first save yourself.

I was looking for something like manga style, but with a more serious, darker look. I have some reasons for that, but it doesn't necessarily have to be. Some characters already have some good sketches. Writers are also welcome, if they feel like contributing.

I wouldn't be able to pay you, I'm banking on it being profitable in due time, so we can split any revenue.
The split can very well be 80/20 initially, since artists are more in demand. Plus it's easier to spot a talented artist than a talented writer, so I hope I'll prove myself ahah!
I'll gladly send you more information (power system, characters, narration) if you are at all interested.
Feel free to reply to d.babich@yahoo.com if email is more convenient for you (here/pm is fine aswell).

I hope for a fun collaboration, nothing stressful, no deadlines. Let's just try and see what we can do!

Thanks a lot, sorry for the lengthy post!
Dmitry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: