Doctor Leviathan volume one graphic novel

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

paperx
Forum Member

Doctor Leviathan volume one graphic novel

Post by paperx »

My name is Jim Banks and I want to say hello to all the artist on this forum and wish you all much luck with your artwork. I myself am an aspiring comic book artist and I have been publishing comics since 1995. I have a new graphic novel called Doctor Leviathan that I have just published on amazon kindel comics and I also have a Facebook page to check out some of my art work from the book. I love to draw and have always loved comics. When i first learned to read I believe a comic book was one of the first books I have ever picked up. I have done conventions in Detroit and here in Indianapolis and loved every minute of it. My graphic novel consist of the first three issues of the comic book called Doctor Leviathan. What is really special about this graphic novel is that the first issue in the book was published back in 2005 but issues 2 and 3 were never published until now in this graphic novel. The first story is about a man named Siege who along with his super-criminal gang kidnap a judges daughter and plan to torture and execute her on live television. The second story is about a man who use to be a super-villain but became a priest to escape his evil past but finds that his past soon can catch up to him. The third story in this graphic novel is about the mysterious murders of 57 super-criminals that happen in one week in Detroit and the search by the police to find their killer.You can check out my facebook page and see my art work and also see my book on amazon.Let me know what you think if you like.

Doctor Leviathan volume one amazon - https://www.amazon.com/DOCTOR-LEVIATHAN ... B01MT82GIH

Doctor Leviathan volume one Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DoctorLeviatha ... 5443489805