FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
seeking comic writer for project of your choice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostArtist/s sought for ambitious GBComics... Next: PostHello all new here  
kyri
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: seeking comic writer for project of your choice! Reply with quote

I'm looking for a project to bite my teeth into in a couple of months time. I work in various styles, usually b+w but not always.

I'd like to see part of a script and a full plot for a 22 page (more or less) comic, which finishes, but ideally is open to expansion for further storylines.

I'll be working on it around three days a week, so hopefully the chosen project will be complete after 2-3 months work.

Something fresh, hopefully with strong characters and humour in places will interest me greately.

I'm part of the illustrators lounge group based in london. Our website will be up in two months time and we'll be moving into a studio by then so we hope to make a big impact with our first works.

You can email me at kyri82@hotmail.co.uk, or at illustratorslounge@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: