FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Please kill me if I ever get like this
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> (Web)Comics Theory: ART
Previous: PostNew MS update screws with Flash Next: PostComics - tide turned?  
Phlip
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Please kill me if I ever get like this Reply with quote

Today's http://www.sluggy.com/ has this "Oceans Unmoving In closing". I don't know where the blog entry will go after today, so I will quote:
Quote:
I want to do is apologize to those disappointed with the story, and who have felt tormented by it for so long... Iím reminded of the Punyverse story where almost everyone complained to high heaven on a daily basis... there can and may be an Oceans Unmoving III but it will not be here in a daily strip format.

The internet is here to complain on. All forums are besotted with haters and baiters of every stripe. And Pete is so addicted to his daily forum load that he can't rise above the endless squabbling.

I'm reminded of the demise of Meanwhile in the Dimension of Pain. A painfully funny, exquisitely drawn Saturday filler. But no bunny with a switchblade. The fan-boys shouted it down. And note Pete lauds McDonald for his ability to pace steadily thru the slow stories.

No, you get no bun-bun fix today. Order a plush toy and chase a family member with it, if you need to.
Phlip
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the same message, using different verbiage, at the end of this page:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SluggyFreelance

And check out the fan art:

Phlip
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Bun-Bun agrees with me Reply with quote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> (Web)Comics Theory: ART All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: