Seeking an evil artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pumpkin Pie
Consistant Poster

Seeking an evil artist

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

I am looking for an artist that is willing to be hated by the webcomic community for not only daring to have but aiming to have a financially successful webcomic. An artist that doesn't consider someone a fan of theirs if that "fan" thinks they should do their webcomic only for the love of drawing and pleasing their fans. An artist that is so horrible as to consider what might have mass appeal and profit potential. Someone willing to shamelessly play the publicity game and join me in laughing at our critics on talk shows. Someone that will not apologize for having a beautiful home, a comfortable lifestyle, and a pile of gold in the bank. Someone that actually enjoyed reading Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" and thinks she had a point.

I would be your partner in crime and just as evil, if not more evil. I would contribute my writing skills and ply my wicked marketing talents to not only bring traffic to our webcomic but revenue. And believe when I say I am thoroughly wicked as I have been a soul-less professional marketer for fourteen years. See my criminal profile at this link by scrolling down to "Scott Jensen": http://www.fariel.com/About/

So if you're hellbound, send me an email to stj-AT-charter-DOT-net and provide a link to your portfolio in it. While I do have an idea for an evil webcomic and am currently working up more and more scripts for it, I am open to your own diabolical plans.

Good is defined by evil. Let us give it a really good definition.
Pumpkin Pie
Consistant Poster

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

The position is now filled.