FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Paid Work for Artists on Graphic Novel About Hair Metal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostArtist wanted for crime fiction minise... Next: PostLetterer for hire / Updated portfolio  
TheScene
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Paid Work for Artists on Graphic Novel About Hair Metal Reply with quote

This offer is now closed. Thank you to everyone who showed interest.

Last edited by TheScene on Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisy Walker
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an experienced illustrator artist and designer lived in London. I work as an illustrator artist for UK based company as well as I am a writer at website and I do freelance illustration, My illustration work is used for many band posters, book covers and I am available for this work.
stephenmerchant
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Paid Work for Artists on Graphic Novel About Hair Metal Reply with quote

Hand drawn inked and shaded 3 x 5 cards are currently on the site, where you get the chance to pick which one. Accessible for promises with the dollar level of 'trooper' on up. I have 13 on see, yet 4 have officially sold! The decisions will change from every day so make sure to seek out the Kickstarter habitually. Send me your proposals for scenes to delineate!! On Wednesday, Sept. twentieth I'll declare the six best ones to everybody on the Kickstarter site. Essay Writing online
elianahermione
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Hair Matal Reply with quote

Hair Metal is an insulting term connected to the smooth pretty and pop-arranged overwhelming Can Someone Do my Essay metal and hard-musical crews of the late 80s. These groups extended the approach of the noisy yet safe field musical gangs just they had a more particular visual picture since they were living in the post-MTV period. Wearing conspicuous apparel, substantial cosmetics and extensive prodded hair the groups had an appearance that was more unmistakable than their music however both their look and their sound turned into a revile in the mid '90s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: