Pokemon Webcomic

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

megaman0
Forum Member

Pokemon Webcomic

Post by megaman0 »

Hello Artists,

I have decided to take on an extra project besides the one I am working on(I have written a lot of material for that one so I had extra time).
(You can find my current Project http://phatmaninc.comicgenesis.com/)

I have been writing a Pokemon comic and I am looking to start a webcomic.

Now this comic won't have any storylines from the Videogames, the anime or the manga it will be situated in a self made region and self made locations.

The Pokemon will be the same as found in the games(Hoenn,Johto and Kanto) and if the comic goes on for a long time even the Diamond and Pearl monsters(and their respective regions).

I am looking for an Artist who wants to work on this and has the time to do so (I want to release the comic at least twice a week). The comic would be drawn in a manga style and I would guess a basic knowledge of Pokemon is needed(if you don't know the Pokemon to draw I can always supply you with Pictures).

If you want to audition for the job of Artist just add me on MSN or E-mail me and we will go into deaper details.

You can contact me at megamankillerx2000@hotmail.com

Matthew.
Glory Glory Man UTD!