Please Help Support My Graphic Novel Now On Kickstarter!

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

NFShaffer
Forum Member

Please Help Support My Graphic Novel Now On Kickstarter!

Post by NFShaffer »

Hey guys,

My name is Nandor Fox Shaffer, and I’m the creator and writer of the new compelling graphic novel series, SEASONS. The Kickstarter for the first graphic novel volume launched last Monday, and I am so excited about this campaign and what we’ll accomplish with it; namely, finally making a physical and high-quality hardcover graphic novel of the first story. I need $6,500 to print 500 copies of SEASONS Volume 1: Spring, and your support would mean so much. We're already passed 25% in the first week, and we are well on our way to the funding goal! Rewards include a collectors signed edition, an original page from SEASONS, and the opportunity to be drawn into the book! Your support would mean so much! Here is the link to the Kickstarter project page ---

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/30 ... f=category

This is what other creators have to say about SEASONS

“I am really glad you sent [SEASONS] my way. It looks really cool, and I can’t wait to see it unfold. VERY strong start.�
- Brian Michael Bendis (Modern-day Marvel Comics legend and writer of Ultimate Spider-Man, Secret Invasion, New Avengers, Avengers, Alias, Powers, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, and many, many more)

“You guys are making a strong comic and I love finding new stuff that I'm shocked at when I see the quality. It's rare in the webcomic world. I can't wait to follow what you guys do.�
- Jason Brubaker (highly-successful self-publishing comics creator of reMIND, SITHRAH, and Unnatural Talent)

"With lovingly detailed and textured art in a style not unlike what you might see from a Sean Gordon Murphy or James Harren comic in the stores today, SEASONS asked me to take a breath, to step inside a frame of mind that was all too familiar, and to recall the excitement and angst that comes along with the territory.Beneath the daydreams and obsessions (and the self-torment that must always balance them), I discovered a psychological exploration of the strange and the unknown that reminded me of Twin Peaks, Alan Wake, or Legion, while tugging on thematic threads one might find in Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground. It is very much its own story though, and I can tell it was written because it had to be written. And to me, that means it demands my attention.�
- Levi Hoffmeier(creator, writer and artist of the beautiful sci-fi space-opera comic series Mayflower)

Don’t know if you should back SEASONS, or are you on the fence about if the story and art are even that good? Those are totally valid concerns (I would have them, too), but that’s why I’ve been posting pages of SEASONS Vol. 1: Spring at seasonsthecomicbook.com since last September, where you can read the series entirely for FREE. And if you like what you see, I hope it evaporates any reservations or doubts if this is the real thing or not. I assure you, it totally is in every respect. Anthony and I are giving all we have to this project. This is a dream project of mine that I’ve been financing and building from the ground up for the past year, and I’d love for you to be a part of it. We have affordable and awesome rewards to choose from, too. So please read SEASONS and please back the Kickstarter campaign today! You will literally change my life!

Thanks so much,

~ N. Fox
Pixabits
Forum Member

Post by Pixabits »

Looks like a great project. Happy to back it, and hope you consider doing the same for Future Girl! http://bit.ly/fgstartsnow

Ross
deanperri
Forum Member

Post by deanperri »

I like your novel. Definitely, will support it. Good job