FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
These are the adventures of... FUTURE GIRL (on Kickstarter!)
Previous: PostSmall website traffic? I can help. Let... Next: Post10 Days Left! Help Support My Comic On...  
Pixabits
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: These are the adventures of... FUTURE GIRL (on Kickstarter!) Reply with quote

Born of Democracy… Defender of Free Will… The Future Is Watching.

After a fateful encounter one distant Halloween night, Future Girl discovers there’s more to being a hero than a flashy costume or billowy cape. Aided by her faithful sidekick – the ever anxious Steadfast – and guided by The Horologist – an ancient and mysterious clock maker – Future Girl stops evil in its tracks no matter where or when it may strike. She is a warrior for truth, a beacon for justice, and defender of the human spirit.

These are the adventures of…

Issue #1: The Future Starts Now is launching on Kickstarter on July 4, 2017. Sign up for updates at http://www.TheFutureIsWatching.us.

Or check out the preview on Kickstarter.
Pixabits
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Future Girl is LIVE on Kickstarter Reply with quote

Hey everyone, Future Girl #1 is now Launched on Kickstarter. Would love your support to get this comic off the ground. We have a phenomenal team, including others who are active on this forum community as well. Check it out at http://bit.ly/fgstartsnow and we hope you support us on this journey. I always pay it forward, and I hope you will too!

Thanks,
Ross
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Hype! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: