Whoa! Big text, Big text!

For reporting forum bugs, feature requests and the like.

Moderator: Moderators

Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

Why is everybody yelling?

I'm finding pretty much all of the posts to be comprised of very dark, very large text. Has something gone horribly wrong with the Forum while I was away? Things look reasonable (although not the way they were) when I set the "Text Size" option on my browser to a smaller-than-normal size, but, of course, that leaves most normal sites tiny. I've noticed this effect on two browsers across three different computers in the past week or so, but it still could be me -- is it, or is anybody else noticing this problem?
Peace out,

Max Leibman

Desiderata - Go. Read. Critique.
Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

Apparently it is just me.
cweb
Forum Member

Post by cweb »

I found the characters to be my normal size as set in my browser. Are you sure your browser's size setting is set correctly?
<a href="http://www.apokalupsis.com">Apokalupsis</a> webcomics
Max Leibman
Consistant Poster

Post by Max Leibman »

Yep. They're all set at "Medium" (or whatever the Netscape equivalent is -- I've forgotten already). Fortunately, today, everything looks normal again, but for three weeks there, it looked big no matter what computer I used to view the Forum.
Peace out,

Max Leibman

Desiderata - Go. Read. Critique.
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

Post by Greg Stephens »

Sorry- I've been out of all of the loops lately and didn't notice this post until today.

Everything seems normal to me, so it's good to hear that you're seeing things normally again. I've no idea what that problem have been, but if it happens again, let me know.
Good morning! That's a nice tnetennba.