Comic book project: The legend of the Black Lightning

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

megaman0
Forum Member

Comic book project: The legend of the Black Lightning

Post by megaman0 »

Dear artists,

I am looking for an artist who wants to create a web comic with me.

The story is a mixture between serious and action. The story is about a man who is half African, half Asian. The story starts from when he’s a small boy and goes from teenager to adult. When he’s adult the story changes a little and turns into a more action oriented and will be about him becoming the greatest mercenary/assassin.

I need an Artist who can draw in an Anime/Manga style or a Semi-Realistic style. The story will feature sword and gun fights a few recurring character and a wolf. You can use this opportunity to practice drawing comics and I hope this experience will help you as much as you can help me. The comic will be featured on Buzz comix and if it goes well we could even try and get published.

If you’re interested please email me for further details and applications at Megamankillerx2000@hotmail.com

Some of my previous webcomic work can be found at http://megaman0.deviantart.com/
Glory Glory Man UTD!