FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Flatter Needed For Long Term Collaboration (Paid)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostPublished comic artist Next: PostComic Artist looking for job  
flygohr
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Flatter Needed For Long Term Collaboration (Paid) Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Gabriele Pezzin. I’m a freelance comic book artist working under the pseudonym Flygohr. In order to increase my overall workflow, I’m looking to bring on some additional people onto my creative projects. The position I’m looking to fill at the moment is that of a Flatter. As my style is primarily black and white, setting the flats out for color projects is quite time consuming for me. Having an expert on board to cover this will significantly help me out in many ways.

If this intrigues you, here are some details. I currently use Clip Studio Paint for my projects. I’m looking to work with you on 10 – 40 pages a month depending on availability, cost, and any other arrangements. My budget, as of right now, is $5 per page. If you are interested or have any queries about any of the potential projects, please email me at info@flygohr.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: