FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
No visible means of support
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum
Previous: PostReiterating Comics Next: PostAcross the 8th Dimension!  
John2two
Consistant Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would I be viewed as a sacriligious old curmudgeon if I mentioned that I'm beginning to wonder how Kate and Selby pay the rent? Are they heiresses? On the dole? Do they sneak off to jobs between strips while we're not watching?

Will this be explained when Kate gets to LA?

I'm happy to suspend disbelief, if you'll just give me a crumb to do it with. Just mention the words "trust fund" once every six months and I'll never whine again.

John
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was meant to be some exploration of that, but I got sidetracked and never got around to explaining it. It'll be cleared up eventually.

Alvin
Demi-Zwol

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I've always wanted to know that too. I always wanted to be Kate or Selby just for that reason to not seem to have to work. But I'm sure it will come to pass that Kate and Selby were being volunteers in a Scientific project that was measuring the effects of milk being a constant need in a household.

And you know, just out of curiosity, If the color panel for today (5/29) is meant to be the future and we follow the dialogue which would be putting Kate back in London, then why is she driving a non-English car. Th steering wheel is on the wrong side for London. Of course I'm sure this will all be explained but it was something I noticed and wonder if it was intentional or not. Course I suppose I should know better Greg, you'll never admit whether it was or not. =)

[ This Message was edited by: Alvin on 2001-05-29 06:21 ]
cdoc
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you subscribe to the lottery's slogan "all you need is a dollar and a dream", there is an easy explanation for the lack of visible means of support: Greg said "no dream sequences" therefore: no need for money, either! Also, its obvious that the "future" panel indicates by the left-hand drive that this panel does not take place in the British Isles. Is it L. A.? I guess we'll see...
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The placement of the steering wheel is not an error.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Zwol forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: