Cover Logo Designer Sought

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Quantum
Regular Poster

Cover Logo Designer Sought

Post by Quantum »

Hey!

My name is Malcolm. I'm a writer from Vancouver, BC.

I'm working on a pitch that is inching very close to being pitched to publishers. However, the letterer that I'm working with doesn't do much in the way of cover designs. So I'm looking for a Logo Designer who can make the cover for the pitch pop. The cover art is complete... all we need is a nice design for that cover.

I don't have much in the way of the budget... but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to paying out. However, it'll need to be for the right price... so if this opportunity is something that interests you, I'm willing to negotiate to e-mail me with your fee.

The very simple logline for the project is that it's about a detective hunting Nazis in hiding Post WWII who starts to lose a grip with reality when crimes that he is investigating start linking back to him in ways that get more damning the further he moves along with his investigation.

Please send your design samples. My e-mail is malcolmrjmcleod@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to see your submissions!

CHEERS.
henrypardo
Consistant Poster

Re: Cover Logo Designer Sought

Post by henrypardo »

Hello Malcom. I already sent you an email
Quantum wrote:Hey!

My name is Malcolm. I'm a writer from Vancouver, BC.

I'm working on a pitch that is inching very close to being pitched to publishers. However, the letterer that I'm working with doesn't do much in the way of cover designs. So I'm looking for a Logo Designer who can make the cover for the pitch pop. The cover art is complete... all we need is a nice design for that cover.

I don't have much in the way of the budget... but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to paying out. However, it'll need to be for the right price... so if this opportunity is something that interests you, I'm willing to negotiate to e-mail me with your fee.

The very simple logline for the project is that it's about a detective hunting Nazis in hiding Post WWII who starts to lose a grip with reality when crimes that he is investigating start linking back to him in ways that get more damning the further he moves along with his investigation.

Please send your design samples. My e-mail is malcolmrjmcleod@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to see your submissions!

CHEERS.
mulavac
Forum Member

Logo Design

Post by mulavac »

Hi Malcolm. I just sent you an email with a link to my portfolio and contact info.
Shane Wheeler
www.shanewheeler.com
I can handle your other "Comic Book" design needs.
- Graphic Design
- Character Design
- Digital Coloring
- Logo Design
HollyTorres
Forum Member

Post by HollyTorres »

A whole of the form and field is depicted for the utilization of the goals for the humans. The stance of the offer and essay writing services uk is assumed for the targets and all forms for the people. It is inquired for the full use of the further terms for the citations for the change for the humans.