another writer looking for (unpaid) work

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

zeroice
Regular Poster

another writer looking for (unpaid) work

Post by zeroice »

While I'm perfecting my personal work, I'd like to find an artist that has an idea of their own they need help developing. I'm really not ready to put any of my origianl work out there, but I want to get some practice by writing for someone else. My main training has been in screenwriting, and I have my own style that's kind of a cross between that and the panel breakdown.--I like to be specific on panels when it's required to bring just that right amount of panel to panel and page to page cliffhanger action, but I also like to give the artists freedom to get creative when they can. It's been quite a few years since I've written, and most of what I have is in random notebooks all over the place, but I do have some samples ranging from 5-10 pages. Unfortunately I lost the whole screenplay I wrote in college (it was over ten years ago and written on a word prcessor--remember those?) Anyone interested post here or send a message and I'll get you some samples of my work.