Database based Infinite Canvas

Discuss the future, present and past of sequential art.

Moderator: Moderators

lylebclarke
Frequent Poster

Post by lylebclarke »

Is there anybody here with a huge Infinite Canvas type work that is too big to start because a way to manage and structure it is missing?

I believe that a <a href='http://www.free-conversant.com'>Conversant</a> based website could be the missing link for some (depending of course upon the nature of your project).

If you are in this situation and want more info, contact me either here, or by e-mail, and I might be able to see if Conversant can do what you are after. (You won't find any mention of this kind of use of Conversant at the website I linked. As far as I know I'm the only one pushing the product (which is actually a 'groupware' application) in this direction).

The reason I am posting this blurb instead of a link to a spunky IC comic of my own that does what I am talking about, is that I don't have the time to create such an IC comic myself, but I still think it would be silly to keep these ideas to myself for years and years until I eventually come out with something myself, just because I was lacking time.

Cheers
Lyle