Inker wanted ASAP

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackalope
Regular Poster

Inker wanted ASAP

Post by Jackalope »

I'm a published writer looking for an inker for an original ongoing series. The story is a modern-day espionage action/thriller, and each issue is 24 pages. Issue 1 has already been fully penciled, and the penciler is currently drawing Issue 2. That should give you an idea of the headstart we have, and how committed we are to this book. The penciler is a very talented artist with a realistic - but still dynamic - style. To get an idea, think artists such as Steve McNiven or Bryan Hitch.

I am trying to complete the creative team so that I can pitch the series around to publishers. There will be no pay upfront, but you will be entitled to a fair share of the profit made by the series when it is picked up by a publisher. We will agree on the profit percentages beforehand, so that every member of the creative team is happy. Please do not reply unless you are willing to ink a test page.

Please send links or samples to: rockandjack@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.