HYPE: Daily at Mermbut

A place to promote yourself, your comic or your website. Or all of the above.

Moderator: Moderators

rcar
Consistant Poster

HYPE: Daily at Mermbut

Post by rcar »

I got tired of not updating my site so I kick started myself by coming up with a daily comic. I do it real quick. Straight out in ink, scan it, add copy and post. I like the feeling of working and I am having fun with it. If you check it out I hope you enjoy.
Randy Carboni
www.mermbut.com
Bob Stevenson
Regular Poster

Post by Bob Stevenson »

Keep the updates coming. I'm enjoying them. Good luck keeping up the pace. It seems that, other than the board, most of your links don't work yet. Are they links to projects you're planning?

I've wondered about posting announcements about updates here. I haven't done it because I thought people might not want me to waste a thread. I've noticed quite a few of the hype style threads on other boards. I guess I wouldn't want to see that here but is there any way we could set up a thread for announcing updates, knocking off posts that have been up for more than so many hours? Just a thought. I like the idea of being able to go to one place and find out about everyone's updates without having to click through dozens of sites with nothing new on them. I guess the problem might be that people could potentially abuse the thread but isn't it worth a try?

Incidentally, my latest page is up. I'm in the 1-2 updates per week category.

Thanks,
Bob Stevenson
Journeyintohistory.com
rcar
Consistant Poster

Post by rcar »

Thanks Bob. As for the links that was me being terrible at html. They all work now. Thanks for the heads up. As a bonus I will add you to my links page. The other comics are the flash comic books I was working on that was taking way to much time. I hope I can keep pace with a daily comic. It is a lesson in discipline more than anything. But so far so good.
Randy Carboni
www.mermbut.com