Seeking Four Artists To Collaborate on Four Projects

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

dbaonw
Forum Member

Seeking Four Artists To Collaborate on Four Projects

Post by dbaonw »

Hey,

I'm a writer, and my graphic novel entitled "Fall From Grace" is to be released later this year by Arcana Comics.

Anyway, that's another world that I've created, but I have another one that has been on my mind for a good two years. It includes five titles (later six, but that's then) at the moment, and one spot has already been filled, and that's for the team book. And I realised that since we're nearly finished with our submission, I'd like to try and get the others done, because they all intertwine with each other, and it'll be weird if they're not released around roughly the same time. I'll pay for the submissions to be sent in. As you may have guessed, I haven't got any money, so it's going to have to be a cut I'm afraid, but artist always get's the biggest cut (out of the one to come, the artist is getting 25% of 60% that Arcana gives to the creative team). Anyway, here's some of the styles I'm looking for:

- The first is an espionage book, so we're looking for a darker feel but not noir. Note: this character has a spy costume, so that will need to be designed.
- Second is a cop sci-fi drama, so I'd like to seem some vivid drawing here, and big imagination.
- Third is a jungle adventure type (like Ka-Zar and so forth), so I'm looking for a Joe Mad type style, with a close eye for detail.
- Fourth, noir all the way. Simple as.

Of course, these are the pictures I have in my head, so if you have anything better to suggest, just send it to me.

Contact information: dbaonw@hotmail.co.uk Send everything here, plus the project your interested in. (First, second, third or fourth). First, I'll ask you to do some designs, and by the time I've seen those I'll have the submission script ready.

So thanks!
dbaonw
Forum Member

Post by dbaonw »

Hey again, I had an artist for the noir project but he soughta left to do something else, so yet again I'm looking for an artist for that, so please e-mail me at the address above.
dbaonw
Forum Member

Post by dbaonw »

I need another one for the jungle adventure, and possibly in time the sci fi/police story. E-mail address above sill valid.