Only thing missing is an artist.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

KLJeffery
Frequent Poster

Only thing missing is an artist.

Post by KLJeffery »

Hello my name is Kenny Jeffery,
As some of you have probably seen recently I've been trying to improve my skills as a digital colorist but most of my history has been in the field of writing. That is to say penciling really isn't my forte and that also means I'm looking for an artist to colaborate on a story I have devised. I have completed the first script and I also half way through writing what will hopefully be part two of a five part limited series.

I do consider it to have a bit of everything I've mentioned in the title of the thread so if this thread has drawn your attention then I'm more than willing to send the first script to any artist who is interested to see if I can spike their interest into working on this with me. I would be looking to submit it to Image for publication with 50% of the profits, the rights and the credit.

Please drop me a message to kljeffery@gmail.com with examples of your work or a link to a portfolio.

Thanks for ya time

Kenny
www.klj3.com