Inexperience comic book writer looking for artists

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

benmarco
Forum Member

Inexperience comic book writer looking for artists

Post by benmarco »

Hi,
I'm (if you couldn't already figure it out by the subject) an inexperienced comic book writer looking for artists to collaborate with on comic books. I'm open for any type of comic, whether just for fun, a web comic, self-publishing or even a pitch to a publisher. I'm also open to any genre of comic. I have no preconceived ideas so we'd both be starting from zero.
I love comics. I've always wanted to write/draw them, so I figure, it's time to start. I'm looking for artists who are-- well first, interested in making comics, but also want to have fun and be creative and try new things with the medium.
Obviously, (well maybe not obviously, but if I thought it was really that obvious I wouldn't feel I need to write...) no experience is required. I have none to very little myself. I've written a few comics and non-comic works myself but nothing that's been fully-realized (i.e. drawn) as a comic. No level of experience is too much or too little just a certain level of commitment.
Interested...? Drop me a line, we'll get started. benmarco@gmail.com