Webcomic Looking for Writers, Artists

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

guywiththegun
Forum Member

Webcomic Looking for Writers, Artists

Post by guywiththegun »

I want to found a webcomic. I've already got a plethora of great ideas, including the cast members, setting, design, etc, but I'll just need some help with it. I've got a great sense of humor and I can write the comics and even draw some of them, but I'll need co-writers and artists (photoshop artists). It'd be great if you could do both, and knowledge about web design's a huge bonus. You only get paid.. nothing, but it can be a great creative outlet for you, boost your fame and resume, and more. I'm not paid either, but it could one day take off and we could earn some with ads.

As for the comic itself, think of something like The Daisy Owl in tone, combined with bits of Cyanide and Happiness here and there. Witty, ludicrous, and not patronizing in the least.

If you're looking to write, give me funny writing samples. If you're looking to draw, show me a picture of some picture that preferably shows off your photoshop skills.

You can dedicate as much (or little) time to this project as you'd like.

Either PM me or preferably e-mail me at theguywiththegun420@gmail.com if interested. Thanks.
[/i]