Wanted: lawyer-hating gag strip artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you hate lawyers?

yes
67%
no
33%
I hate all lawyers except my own
No votes

Total votes: 3

Sam Leach
Forum Member

Wanted: lawyer-hating gag strip artist

Post by Sam Leach »

I am developing a gag comic strip targeted to lawyers and the legal system, screwed-up as it is. I have a never-ending supply of ideas for gags and the characters to match. Unfortunately, my artistic talent fails to meet even the exceptionally low bar needed for a daily gag strip. I KNOW what is really wrong with lawyers and the practice of law (I am a successful partner at a large, national law firm, having been practicing law for 20 years). The few lawyer oriented gag strips now in existence are simply not funny. So a lawyer strip that is actually funny is low-hanging fruit, just waiting to be picked, making me confident that our effort will ultimately be for profit (shared). I prefer to work with someone who really despises lawyers because I want an enthusiastic partner. Of course, if you are a really good gag strip artist and for some bizarre reason you have yet to develop a deep-down, heart-felt, gut-wrenching loathing of attorneys, don't worry, I will still consider you.