FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Writer seeks for an artist for a body-horror story (unpaid)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostComic book Artist/illustrator looking ... Next: PostHumoristic comic artist Looking for a ...  
Red
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: Writer seeks for an artist for a body-horror story (unpaid) Reply with quote

Hi everyone and thank you for adding me!

I'm an italian writer seeking for an artist to collaborate with for a comic-book script called ''Flumbers''.
It's a body-horror story about crazy dog-owners, werewolves and a mysterious circle of illegal underground fighting (let's call it: ''Airbud metts A Werewolf in Paris meets Fight Club).
At the moment I'm writing the thirs issue out of five. The story is already planned since is an adaptation of a short story I've written a couple of years ago.
Unfortunately I can't afford to pay for the work and that would be an unpaid collaboration but i'd be glad to find someone to help me with the story and have some fun in doing it

Here's the script of the first issue (the script is in english. Any hiint or impression is more than welcomed )

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RBgZeslftspmovLAheE8RXtCnBQQ-CEL
MarlyCA
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read what you posted and it looks interesting. Email me at marlycomicartist@gmail.com and we can talk. I'll work for free but I want to keep the rights to my art so it's not sold without my consent.
nicoleedwards
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an experienced comic artist, I have a style that you are looking.
yogadull
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:31 am    Post subject: try content writer online Reply with quote

have read your post, you can hire content writer at iwriter.com for cheap price. run 3 unblocked and stephen curry wallpaper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: