FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
What does "Subject" do?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum
Previous: PostAre IMG tags broken? Next: PostNew Features  
Greg Stephens
Forum Founder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: What does "Subject" do? Reply with quote

Tim Mallos wrote:
What does "Subject" do in the new board? It doesn't seem to show up with the post.

If you post a new Topic, the Subject is the Topic Title that you see in the forum list. If you're posting a reply, then there's a "Post Subject" that appears at the top of your post, next to the date. This is a new feature, so none of the existing posts have this. It's not very pominant at the moment, but maybe I'll change that. It is sort of superfluous, but it's there.
Tim Mallos
Understands reinventing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:38 pm    Post subject: [b]Yes, THE SUBJECT DOES SHOW UP![/b] Reply with quote

I'm just not very observant. (I swear I looked for it!)

Thanks for opening my eyes!

TIm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Forum Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: