Inker/letterer looking for long term penciler

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

scrawl-dodger
Regular Poster

Inker/letterer looking for long term penciler

Post by scrawl-dodger »

Hi, all

I'm here to make a proposal for a long-term partnership between myself and a talented penciller. The candidate that I ultimately choose will work with me exclusively to produce artwork for submissions to the various comics companies out there and individual PAID projects as they come my way. I will be to you what Wade Von Grawbadger is to Stuart Immonen (Nextwave) or what Cliff Rathburn is to Ryan Ottley (Invincible). The penciler I'm seeking must be proficient in anatomy, perspective, light and shade, panel placement/layout and of course, general storytelling. You can refer to these artists to get an idea of the style I'd like to see and eventually go with. NO MANGA ARTWORK, please.

I have taken to doing my inks digitally so you can be assured a slick, ultra clean finish.

Anyone who's interested in my proposal may contact me here or at: jeremymarshall1977@gmail.com. I will try my best to respond to your messages in a timely manner. Links to your artwork and individual attachments are fine.

Let's see what you've got!!!