MASSIVE EPIC STORY! Multi-character overlapping storyline.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

pappathorpe
Forum Member

MASSIVE EPIC STORY! Multi-character overlapping storyline.

Post by pappathorpe »

I have a massive epic I've been developing over a decade. I've been structuring and establishing content and rough drafting character bios and visual concepts. I need a diligent artist willing to team up and collaborate with me in bring this original story to life.
pappathorpe
Forum Member

Also

Post by pappathorpe »

This story is huge and will be intended as a series. This is a chance to create characters and a world that will drastically change as the story progresses.
ld-airgrafix
Consistant Poster

Post by ld-airgrafix »

Im glad you have created such an epic story, but we all feel the same about our creations.
Few questions you need to answer, are you paying the artist? If this is collaboration you need to give more details about your story, what sets it apart from anything else?
And most importantly, your contact details.
pappathorpe
Forum Member

Oh yeah

Post by pappathorpe »

Yeah I guess I left out some things... This is a multi-character and multi-storyline series I am hoping to get started. It is broken up into chapters and each chapter has 7stories from 7 different perspectives. Ultimately I would love to have multiple artists with a passion and originality to fit each different story. The plot is based on ancient alien theories and modern day conspiracies and is a Hodge podge of influences ranging from superhero comic books, graphic novelisation's, gritty pulp, and science fiction.

Imagine our world being controlled by an entire race of consciousness existing in a single being. One of the first races to be birthed from The Cradle, The Dominion race has enslaved humanity for eons. And although The Dominion is powerful, another race, The Beings have implemented a secret offensive that will utilize our physical beings with the evolution of The Beings own ascension into energy. This ancient struggle now will be determined on our world, and by our generation.
pappathorpe
Forum Member

Contact

Post by pappathorpe »

noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

so...it's not paid.