Writer looking for an Artist friend to work on stories/ideas with to post on Webtoon - Unpaid - Any profit will b

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

ScrewyScribe
Forum Member

Writer looking for an Artist friend to work on stories/ideas with to post on Webtoon - Unpaid - Any profit will b

Post by ScrewyScribe »

Hello everyone, I go by the pen name Screwy Scribe and I am looking for artists to collaborate with on a WEBTOON, I would like an artist who can preferably illustrate in a style similar to Posuka Demizu who did the art for The Promised Neverland but I have no issues with you using your own style. Unfortunately due to the fact I am not being paid this will be an unpaid collaboration however, I am willing to do a 50/50 split on whatever profit is made via the WEBTOON. Interested or not please feel free to read my synopsis.

Title - We are Anonymous

The Great Collapse which occurred 15 years ago which occurred due to a lack of judgment and concern by the US government, has almost utterly destroyed all social infrastructure and race equality, which has then, in turn, led to the return of the class system and the United States turning into one State now known as the Mayflower.

Juan, an 11-year-old orphan, has been a slave since he can remember, he finally musters up to stand up to his oppressors to no avail. Lizzy, a new slave, tells him if he wants to change this cruel country he must forsake who was up until then and become Anonymous. This is the story of how one young boy changed the world but at the cost of becoming a monster.

Please feel free to comment or send me an email via supremescribe101@gmail.com