Finnish anthology taking submissions

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

kespa
Frequent Poster

Finnish anthology taking submissions

Post by kespa »

Hi guys!

I'm making some of my stuff that has been published in English, also available digitally in Finnish, in my home country Finland. I'm thinking of putting out also an anthology, where would be some of my own stuff, but I'm also looking if some of you would like to get your stuff published in Finnish.

Anthology/anthologies would be themed horror and/or crime fiction, so I'm only looking for submission on those genres. Finnish comic market, especially digital one, is really small and I believe this kind of anthology would probably sell only 20-40 copies and making only few euros on profit, so there would be no pay for the stories. So no one should be doing anything new for this, but if you have some old story that is possibly already published, lying around there, this could be something for you. Only thing I would need from you, if your story is accepted, is the comic pages (1800x2700, 150 dpi) and signed contract that allows me to publish it on Finnish digital market only. I'm also possibly looking to publish series digitally in Finland too and on those, there would be profit share based on sales. So if you have something, you can show it too.

You can contact me through email hannu.kesola@gmail.com or through my Facebook page www.facebook.com/writerhannukesola or twitter: @hannu_kesola

I'm professional writer and my stuff has been published by companies like Heavy Metal, Amigo Comics, Alterna Comics, Ades Media, Editions Reflexions in English, French, Swedish and Finnish.