(Unpaid)Looking for Artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Catchthatkid
Forum Member

(Unpaid)Looking for Artist

Post by Catchthatkid »

Hello! If you're reading this then I’m going to assume you're interested in offering your support on a project I’ve been slowly but surely working for the past year and a half.I am attempting to seek out a willing artist would be interested in illustrated the comic.

Likely someone who favors a more bright,whimsical and cartoon-like art style.While the story has it's darker moments it's not some dark and gloomy tale of woe and vengeance. Given that the story is set in a fictitious world dominated by anthropomorphic animals it kinda needs to have a light-hearted but adventurous appearance.

The comic title I have for at the moment is called Kid and the Book of Heroes.

It's a story set in a fictitious world dominated by anthropomorphic animals(it's general demographic is more for youngsters around 10-16). It stars a young orphaned child named "Kid" who is the titular hero of the story.He seeks to rescue his kidnapped friends and family from bandits with the aid of broken order of ancient heroes chosen by the story's deities to protect it.While his ultimate goal is to gather enough support from the heroes and people he encounters on his journey, he will later discover that he's meant to do far greater things and step outside of his comfort zone to save the world.

I would love to get my comic published but if necessary I'm willing to try self publishing should it come to that. I am looking for someone who'd be interested in co-writing with me if this sort of story interest you.

This should pretty much sum it all up, I can tell you more if your interested in working with me.