artist seeking old scripts, drawing for free like a madman.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

alan fletcher
Forum Member

artist seeking old scripts, drawing for free like a madman.

Post by alan fletcher »

Hi guys,
first time posting so if i steamroll over any rules, sorry about that

I'm looking for scripts to basically practice on.
So i was wondering if any writers out there would have any old scripts,(2-3 page extracts would be good) that you'd really like to see drawn and maybe inked.
No money involved so dont worry about that, any rights for further use would be discussed should it come up, but only submit if you'd be ok with me sharing the content online for self promotion and portfolio work (writer would be fully credited) other than that, no obligations.

I also want to say since this is all quite casual, practice being on the side of boring real life jobs. The outcome would be a panel or 2 in the morning before work.
dont have much of an online presence you can check out my work at
https://www.instagram.com/alan_fletcher_illustrator
not much there but, practicing, building things up a bit more. you get it.

so about sending me stuff
as said, 2-3 page extracts would be best, 4 at the most. A scene or a big moment i can sink my teeth into artwise. if its a full 4 page short, that's fine too.
send them to:
alanfletcher.illustrator@gmail.com
which ever one or ones depending on how it goes I feel i could do best on, I'll do.

cheers, hope to hear from you
alan fletcher
Forum Member

closed for now.

Post by alan fletcher »

thaks for all the interest and great replies, I'll be replying to all of you in email
going to have to close this offer for now because there are legit not enough hours in the day

feel free to get in touch about commissions though should you be interested and I may post finished works in this thread in future