Artist seeking writer or artist for collab

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Manwiththebrush
Forum Member

Artist seeking writer or artist for collab

Post by Manwiththebrush »

Looking for writer or an artist to collaborate on a variety of projects such as: comics, storybooks, games, animation, even children's books.

Seeking a creative, flexable, up for a challenge and open for a diversity of ideas. Must be interested in working on projects of pure escapism... No politics or agendas. Someone who is not afraid to work hard to achieve their goals.

A little about me: I am an artist who enjoys drawing in different styles and topics- genres, time periods, world building, and variety of different types of people and cultures. For awhile now I have been focusing on VFX, 3D animation, and game creation. But I would like to get back into comics. I love researching, reading and I like the concept of unlikely heroes. I would like to start something awsome with a talented collaborator and share the fruits of our labor.

If interested contact me and tell me a little about yourself and your work with links.

Cheers!

travelnowheres347@gmail.com
https://vesuvius.carbonmade.com
Marcoliverstudio
Consistant Poster

Post by Marcoliverstudio »

Up
JesterWriter
Regular Poster

Post by JesterWriter »

Writerly type of all kinds of genres, even dabbled in some board game and card game creation. Some artistic ability, generally character design and graphic design. Would love to know more.

jester.writer.c13@gmail.com
phdnlsd
Forum Member

Post by phdnlsd »

I'm kinda skeptical of this guy. He hit me up for ideas. I thought up a bunch, wrote a script was finishing a second today and now he's gone. Ghosted.

Portfolio is down. Email is down. I don't know what happened, but I was eager to create comics with him.
Stonejwriter
Forum Member

Post by Stonejwriter »

phdnlsd wrote:I'm kinda skeptical of this guy. He hit me up for ideas. I thought up a bunch, wrote a script was finishing a second today and now he's gone. Ghosted.

Portfolio is down. Email is down. I don't know what happened, but I was eager to create comics with him.
Exactly the same things has happened to me, was in constant contact for the last week, taking many many ideas from me, i even gave copies to scripts I had written. Now, no contact in the last 2 days and i just got an email back from google with a failed email saying "this email address no longer exists or is unable to receive emails"
johnoz
Forum Member

Post by johnoz »

Stonejwriter wrote:
Exactly the same things has happened to me, was in constant contact for the last week, taking many many ideas from me, i even gave copies to scripts I had written. Now, no contact in the last 2 days and i just got an email back from google with a failed email saying "this email address no longer exists or is unable to receive emails"
Same here with me as well. Tried to email him back but apparently his email has been deleted as well as his website which hosts his works. Dunno what happened.
noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

well, that sucks.
Guys, be more protective with your original content, is impossible to know if is a $0 or a $1000000 idea but why risk it?
Enlyed
Forum Member

Post by Enlyed »

I am a professional writer and a certified author, I am writing different articles, comics, books, and games from about six years and I am interested to work for you and going to contact you soon. You can check https://best-essay-writing.services/cheapwritingservice-review/ info to complete their thesis work. Thank you for providing me a platform where I can show my skills.
davidwilly
Forum Member

Post by davidwilly »

I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me Thanks and keep posting such a informative forum. https://www.ace4sure.com/300-115-questions.html