Dynamic artist sought for modern day dragon tale.

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

darker_nite
Regular Poster

Dynamic artist sought for modern day dragon tale.

Post by darker_nite »

Hi Guys,

I'm a writer who currently has published work with AMM Markosia and Lucha Comics. My comics can be found here https://www.comixology.com/Tony-McDouga ... RzU2xpZGVy

I'm looking for a collaborative partner to continue this success.

I'm looking for an artist who can both pencil and ink and has bold dynamic style to convey both large battle scenes (Think The Authority but with Dragons) and personal moments.

The planned comic is set in modern day, where the North Korean dictator has been able to clone an army of dragons that has brought the world to its knees. In desperation, the President turns to a rogue US general to lead the counter-offensive.

The book would be a 6 issue series of about 22 pages per issue. It would touch on themes from world politics, to cult of personality and would give the potential artist the opportunity to draw epic battles between dragons and military as well as intimate scenes between characters.

This would be a back-end deal so you would be paid once we got the book published, but you would also be a 50% owner meaning that you would make 50% of the profits as well as holding 50% of the rights of the book. This also means I'm looking for a collaborator who will take some ownership of the project. I've had contact with a few editors over the last year or so about the project and they seemed to like it, but many of them wanted to see finished artwork. So initially I'm looking to put together a six-page pitch with a cover.

If this sounds interesting at all, please send me some samples of your sequential work to tmcdougall80@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tony