Joined: 23 May 2018
|Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:13 am Post subject: How can I restore deleted data from my pen drive?
|You can restore deleted data from pen drive from two method.
1. CMD Command
2. The third party tool
The first method is CMD command. You can follow these steps that given to a lower place:
1. Connect the corrupted pen drive to the Computer.
2. Continue to Start button and right click.
3. Click Command Prompt (Admin). The CMD will open.
4. Write the pen drive letter, E.g. > F: , and press Enter.
5. Write attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, press Enter and hold for a few of seconds.
6. Now check the pen drive, and your files would be restored.
The Second method is The third party tool. You can recover your data through pen drive recovery tool. Just follow these steps.
Download pen drive recovery Software. Later on Run the tool and click on scan.
The Software provides you three option like: Normal, deleted, formatted partitions you can select whatever recovery options.
After that find and preview recovered pen drive data
Finally, you can Save recovered items on your system