NEED a Manga/Comic Artist to collaborate for LEZHIN CONTEST

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

ITajdar
Forum Member

NEED a Manga/Comic Artist to collaborate for LEZHIN CONTEST

Post by ITajdar »

Hello I am looking for an artist that can draw my crime thriller story. It is a very gore so I don't know if you would be interested in doing a project like that. Since the story revolves around crime scenes.

I am planning on submitted our work to Lezhin Comic Contest for and they have 3 cash prizes (1st one goes up to $100,000) and also will have our story in their website for readers to gain profit if we win.

I know whoever is going to read this is going to groan at the 50-50 profit dividing offer but that is all I have to give. Since I am starting from scratch myself for this story.

The story is set in Seoul, South Korea and starts with the a scene where a head of a women is found on a high way. Later the whole body is found in exactly 5 inch pieces cut.

The investigation team (our protagonists) try to solve the case but more cases occur the problem lies that each case has no pattern or similarity to the other. Thus, making it difficult to categorize as a serial murder or trace towards a single murderer. The real question is why the exact size?

If you are interested please either email me at irjfatima@gmail.com or PM me back.