FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister
Writer looking for experience. FREE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers
Previous: PostArtist / Colorist available for work Next: PostProfessional 2D/3D Indie Game Art &...  
Fersher
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: Writer looking for experience. FREE Reply with quote

How's it, Zwol.

I'll be as straightforward as possible. I'm looking for an illustrator/sequential artist who is creating a portfolio or some "just for fun" pages and needs some dialogue to accompany the art. I'm even open to being attached to a project for free. My main goal is to build some experience with others.

Email me at toysforthots at yahoo dot com for some sample pages or even just to chat about this. Thank you!
ChefNouvelle
Regular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Help us with our comic Reply with quote

Hi, I have multiple projects in the works, some that desperately need more than one brain working on them, let's talk. graphicnovelinc@outlook.com I'm JC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Zwol.org Forum Index -> Seeking Comics Artists/Writers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: