Comic Book Passion Project(Unpaid Passion Project)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Thebigidea
Forum Member

Comic Book Passion Project(Unpaid Passion Project)

Post by Thebigidea »

Hello there! If your reading this than I'll assume your interested in helping me with the creation of a comic book.I myself have no experience with drawing or dedicated funds for this project but I do have some skill with writing and a drive to develop an interesting world with intriguing plots and characters.Sci-Fi,High Fantasy and Super Hero based comics are what intrigue me the most when it comes to comics to the point that I wish to create my own.I am however flexible to other genres of comics if I were shown an intriguing comic idea. While I'm looking for writers,artists and editors for the most part I'm also looking for someone who shares my interests and is looking to make something spectacular for seemingly nothing.

Simply reply and we'll do some private brainstorming to see if we share the same drive to pull this off and hopefully with time we can come to an agreement to create a comic